Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Pretty and Pregnant

Last Thursday I had the chance to spend and evening taking some maternity shots for some adorable sisters who are both having babies this summer. It was a crazy windy and cloudy night, but we had so much fun. I loved seeing how close these sisters are. How fun it will be for the little cousins to be so close in age. I had a hard time picking only a few pics, so here are several. Thanks to both of you for spending your evening with me and giving me the chance to work with you. You're great! Enjoy! You'll be getting the rest next time I see you (I brought them by YW tonight, but you weren't around - I'll get them to you soon).










3 comments:

lexi said...

Jen, those turned out awesome!!! I love the wall too! I was totally bummed about missing YW tonight because I wanted to see them! Thanks again so much, we had so much fun. I'll be calling to book you soon for the mommy/baby photoshoot!

Trish said...

Wow! Those are some GREAT pics!

Nikki said...

What great pictures