Wednesday, December 12, 2007






Well, you asked for it... blame yourselves :) Here are the pictures we took Monday night... not the greatest, but not bad for taking them ourselves. I have to admit, next time I'm going to have to burdon someone with coming over to be behind the camera - it was tough to get the kidlets to actually look at it - especially Ben... we even tried rigging one of his noise-toys to a rope behind the camera so we could pull it and make him look up... didn't work all that great and even just writing about it makes me laugh at how crazy the whole scene probably looked. Our neighbors we share our duplex with were probably completely annoyed... we must have said "wiskey" (our version of "cheese") about a thousand or more times - right in our dining room which is near our door for our shared basement stairwell. Oh well, I guess they knew what they were in for when they renewed their lease last October. :) Anyhow... here are the ones I'm acutally printing off to send to family.













3 comments:

Chatty Family said...

Awesome! My favorite is Ben on the log. Sounds like a menu item -I'll have the "Ben on a log." So cute!

lexi said...

Okay--Way cute pictures! Love the set up!

Michelle Baird Designs said...

I think those family pictures turned out great. I thought you had someone do them for you until you said otherwise. I'm impressed.
Michelle