Friday, March 14, 2008

lots of pics

I am finally getting around to putting up some (a lot, really) pictures of my Brother's wedding. Rick and Janin got married the weekend Ben got sick, so I have been dealing with other things besides putting these up. They weren't planning on having much of a reception and had no real plans for the wedding (maybe just something in their house), so James and I offered to help put on the wedding/reception. We went ahead and got the LDS church in their area to let us use the building for both services. It turned out to be a wedding ceremony - short, but extremely sweet, and a great reception - everyone seemed to love it (and they all lingered, which I view as a compliment).
Making the boquet.

The kids before the wedding.

One of my favorites - Janin getting ready.

Kate (flowergirl) and Janin

The kiss


Mr. & Mrs. Richard Wilson

The Wedding Party

Beautiful rings

So much in love...

I do believe that I did mention in a previous post that we are stellar parents.


Josh liked his too (yes, folks... it's just cider).

James was so great - dealing with the sick & tired kids while I tried to get some pics.

Janin, Rick, & Rebecca Wilson

A few spontanious dance steps.

The Bride & Groom




Beautiful Bride

Janin & Rebecca

6 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks for sharing the pics - they are great! It's fun to see Rick all grown up! good job everyone!

Waters said...

most of all I loved Kate's toe nail polish. :) That made me laugh.

Loni said...

Beautiful pictures

Mickelmonkey Mama said...

What fun! It was so good to hear from you! We just spent yesterday hanging out with your brother Joe at the AF base. You have a beautiful family! Sorry to hear about them being sick though--I hope all are feeling better now!

Cathryn said...

Great pictures! You guys went to so much work to create a beautiful setting for the newlyweds.

I love all the pictures...but please tell me, how in the world do you get to post so many pics? At most, I can attach 5 to my blog. Do tell!

lexi said...

Your pictures turned out awesome! I especially like the B&W!!