Saturday, June 14, 2008

Baby Grant

I got to do a photoshoot last Thursday for baby Grant. As soon as I arrived his eyes popped open and he wanted to wiggle and stay awake almost the entire time (the first time this has really happened since his birth)... even through that, we got some great shots of him.
Love this one of his loving mom gently holding his oh-so-tiny hand.



With one of his older brothers... this lucky little guy has 3 brothers that he'll get to pal around with as they all grow up together.


Sweet feet... love the new flakey skin.



This is another of my favorites... it was a split second shot just as his mother was placing her hand on his head... to me this picture shows the love his mother has for him and the tenderness and protection she gives him.



Yawn...



Okay, so I loved this session... I did mom's maternity shots also, but am having some computer issues and those are not available to post right now... I will be getting some of those up soon.

2 comments:

lexi said...

These turned out so cute!! I can't believe how much he looks like his brothers. And I'm really jeleous of Loni's pretty fingers!

Loni said...

You really did an awesome job. I think my favorite is either the one with the flower on his back (I loved how you did the coloring) or the one with the feet at the front. Todd's favorite ones are the one with me holding his hand and the one of the close-up of his face. Seeing them on a bigger screen than the phone is pretty cool.