Saturday, June 14, 2008

Baby Paige

I did a photo shoot for this little 9 day old beauty today and (shockingly) already have most of the images edited... I'm almost caught up. Couldn't resist getting these past baby sessions up - a sneak peek for the parents. I really enjoyed this session...been a while since I've taken pics of such a tiny girl. She sure is a precious one... congrats again to the parents!




She reached over and touched the flower for a second and I was lucky enough to capture the shot... just love it!








Take a look at the little lady's hand... she is gripping her Daddy's finger (I didn't even notice that until I was editing)... SO cute!




This mom was so happy to have her little girl... I feel so privileged to have been asked to take some pics for them... Enjoy!




Brotherly Love...








7 comments:

Cathryn said...

SO glad to see you post! I check everyday, and now I have 3x the amount of pics to look at...yay!

Great pictures. Those babies are so sweet. I couldn't take their pictures because then I would think I needed a baby of my own...yikes!

lexi said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the one in the chair!! Can't wait to see the rest!! Thank you so much.

MariePhotographie said...

Wow! These are amazing! I also love the one on the chair. So cute and creative!

BTW, my photography friend moved to NY...I'll have to send her the link to your blog.

The Lassen Family said...

The newborn photos for both Paige and Grant turned out beautifully! You really have a talent, Jen. I'd still love to have a photo shoot with the girls. Sorry we got into a rut with our scheduling last time. We're moving in a few weeks...so it's crazy. I'll be in touch about the photos after we get in and settled.

the Petterson Family said...

Wow! You are very talented with all the pics!

Nikki said...

You are a great photographer!!! I will remember that when we need family pictures taken :)

Rachel Holloway said...

HEY! I feel TOTALLY stupid for not having checked your blog out before...I saw your comment on mine and then got busy. I just don't want you to think I didn't notice! Thanks so much for "coming out" . It is so nice to know who is stopping by my blog...and WOAH, a FABULOUS photographer to boot! JACKPOT!!! THANK HEAVENS you live close...when can I schedule somethin' and how much do you charge? The tripod and self-timer just don't work for 3 kids under 4! :)

Seroiusly--let me know! If you get your comments emailed, my email will be there at the top in the email from...

Hope to hear from you!